Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Phase 2 Progress Report

Wow! What a crazy time getting all of this done for phase two. I've been working on all of these components for a while, but didn't feel comfortable posting the segments I'd created for each until they were more complete. Maybe in hindsight it would have been better to make the posts anyway to document the process. I'll keep that in mind for next week.

But, in case you were all still hazy, I'll be looking at the current issue of abuse using Shakespearean patterns, and showing how mercy ends the cycle of abuse.

Phase 2
Performance Analysis
I actually completed this requirement a while back, as I went to see The Merchant of Venice with my topic in mind. It's in this post.

Annotated Bibliography
It's been ongoing, and in this post here.

Digital media and online resources
I looked at different production's posters in this post.

Social proof (contacting)
I published some of a correspondence in this post.

But wait, there's more! I kept going with some textual analysis. Hopefully getting better at this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment