Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Merchant of Venice Facebook Wall

I thought this would be a quick post, but as it turns out, creating The Merchant of Venice in Facebook form takes longer than you would think. I found this site called myfakewall.com and tried to translate the storyline to Facebook statuses and comments. Enjoy, I know I did.

http://myfakewall.com/w/The+Merchant+of+Venice

P.S. I could not, for the life of me, figure out how to upload pictures without an http error. If anyone else finds out, let me know and I'll edit it.

What other forms would this story translate well to?

5 comments:

  1. Also, like on Facebook, the oldest (first) posts are at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I loved reading that. :) What a great way to experience Shakespeare with a modern twist! And I think it would be interesting to see how this play could be translated into a soap opera. Could you imagine it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely fantastic. If I had time to waste, it would probably go to making fakewalls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is something I hadn't even thought of. It's pretty great. I think it would make a good cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This also makes for a great synopsis. I think it's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete